When I first got my cat Doyle, he got into some trouble in my garage. He was about 5 months old at the time, when he made his way into my garage and started playing with/attacking a fishing pole (not mine of course). Needless to say, the hook got caught up in his paw padding and he tried to run. But the hook was attached to the line, which was attached to the fishing pole. He was not strong enough to move the entire pole. Continue reading »
What? I often wonder why people search half the shit they do to stumble upon my glorious pictures, but how would someone be confused with a pickle? And which entry of mine did this search term on Google take them to? Hopefully this picture will shed some light on our salty mystery.
Rachel and Curtis (2/2009)
And have my pictures not been on fire this week, or what? I mean, this picture has fucking pickle cleavage! Who else does that? I like Curtis a lot too. Expect to see him around more. Like Future. For you newcomers, I wrote an entry about Future a while back. Since then, he has appeared in my header once, and a few other regular drawings since then (including one this week). He’s a robot and he will kill you.
Reuters reports that a Mexico City man killed his wife by strangulation. The weird part, however, is when police stormed the guy’s apartment and found pieces of fried flesh all over the place, and the woman’s mutilated body in the bedroom closet. Investigators also found books on black magic.
Though it was clear that he cooked pieces of his dead girlfriend, he claims he never tasted it. He was instead feeding it to his dog, in an attempt to dispose of the body. I guess he didn’t work fast enough.
As investigators stormed his apartment, the man jumped off the balcony in an effort to escape. Instead, he was injured and caught. Also found on the scene: The Hannibal Lector Films.
Food for the Dog (10/2007)
One of the amazing things about WordPress is that they are very helpful when it comes to user-interface. They allow you to see how many hits per day each entry gets, what links people click on, and even how they may have found you. They even go as far as to let you know what people are searching in Google to find you. This is where I find myself scratching my head. I used to think it was pretty cool to find out what people were typing in search engines to get to me but lately, those requests keep getting more odd as time goes on.
Here are just a few examples of the weird shit people are searching on the internet:
- “girls wearing see through dresses” and “see through underwear” - Lead them to my entry entitled, “I can see your green underwear through that sheet you call a dress.” Not exactly what someone looking for something to masturbate to wanted to find I am sure.
- “a fist in a guy’s butt” - I am not sure what entry that brings you to because I am too frightened to put that into a search engine. Who the fuck would look for that?
- “kid walking with underwear in youtube” and “youtube women in underwear” - Someone should probably get the police to track down this weird fuck searching for the first part.
- “youtube video woman passed out urinated” - Do you really want to see some guy piss on a dead woman?
- “pictures of guy taking it up the butt” - How does this take you here? And to what entry does it direct you to? Anyone brave enough to type that in their search engine for me would really help.
That’s it for today though. But I am sure this will keep happening. As it does, you can be sure I will fill you in.